Family dog dies in South City house fire - KMOV.com

Family dog dies in South City house fire

Posted: Updated:
(Credit: KMOV) (Credit: KMOV)
SOUTH ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -

A family's pet dog died as a result of a first-alarm house fire in South City Saturday morning.

Two families are left without a home as a result of a heavy fire that took place on the first floor of the home located in the 4400 block of Shaw. 

The St. Louis Fire Department is currently at the scene and Red Cross has been called to help the families. 

No further details are available at this time.

Copyright 2018 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly