Disabled man injured during overnight apartment fire in St. Char - KMOV.com

Disabled man injured during overnight apartment fire in St. Charles

Posted: Updated:
Fire crews in the 1800 block of Lakeshore early Wednesday (Credit: KMOV) Fire crews in the 1800 block of Lakeshore early Wednesday (Credit: KMOV)

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (KMOV.com) – A disabled man was taken to the hospital after an overnight fire at an apartment complex in St. Charles early Wednesday morning.

The 1 a.m. fire forced four families who live at the complex in the 1800 block of Lakeshore to be displaced. Officials told News 4 the fire started in a lower level apartment and spread to the upper level.

One man was taken to the hospital for treatment of a minor injury.

No other details have been released.

Copyright 2018 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly