Electrical worker injured while working at the Gateway Arch - KMOV.com

Electrical worker injured while working at the Gateway Arch

Posted: Updated:
An ambulance outside the Gateway Arch after an electrical worker was shocked Thursday (Credit: KMOV) An ambulance outside the Gateway Arch after an electrical worker was shocked Thursday (Credit: KMOV)

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – An electrical worker was taken to the hospital after being shocked while working at the Gateway Arch Thursday morning.

Fire department officials told News 4 the worker was taken to the hospital via ambulance after he was shocked and fell off a ladder while working on a project around 9 a.m.

The worker’s injuries are not believed to be serious.

No other details have been released.

Copyright 2018 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly