NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The KMOV Summer Getaway Sweepstakes is a weekday sweepstakes that begins at 4:00 a.m. Central Time (C.T.) on Monday, June 4, 2018, and ends on Friday, June 29, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Entries must be received by 3:00 p.m. each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for that day’s drawing. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Station’s clock will be the official clock for the sweepstakes.
SPONSOR(S): KMOV/Meredith Corporation, 1 Memorial Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63102; Alton Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau, 200 Piasa Street, Alton, IL 62002; Visit KC, 1321 Baltimore Ave Kansas City, MO 64105; YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood, 13528 State Hwy AA, Potosi, MO 63664
ENTRY: There are two ways to enter:
1) Open the KMOV News App on your smartphone or tablet, select the “Summer Getaway” tab and complete the form to register and receive one (1) entry. If you do not already have the KMOV News App, download it by searching ‘KMOV’ in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Or: 2) Go to http://www.kmov.com/category/314833/kmov-summer-getaway and complete the entry form to register and receive one (1) entry.
Non-winning entries will be carried forward to subsequent drawings in this contest.
Social Media Bonus Entry – OPTIONAL: While entering via the Aptivada entry form, users will be prompted to follow KMOV on Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram, and to sign up for KMOV’s mailing list. Entrants will receive two (2) social media bonus entries for each action performed. Maximum eight (8) social media bonus entries per user throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. THESE ACTIONS ARE NOT REQUIREMENTS OR CONSIDERATION TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Referred Individual Bonus Entry – OPTIONAL: After entering the sweepstakes, entrant will also see a bonus entry screen with instructions for referring individuals (“Referred Individual”). You may gain additional entries by referring individuals (“Referred Individual”). Each time a Referred Individual submits an entry into the sweepstakes, subject to restrictions and any limitations of total number of entries described hereunder, during the Sweepstakes Period (e.g., by a referral URL) in a way that credits the referrer, you will receive five (5) Referred Entries into the sweepstakes, (“Bonus Referred Entry”). A Bonus Referred Entry represents an additional entry into the sweepstakes (although additional entries other than a Bonus Referred Entry are not permitted other than as stated herein). All Referred Individuals who complete and submit an entry will be entered into the sweepstakes and treated as a regular entrant. Referred Individuals
must abide by the Official Rules herein, including, but not limited to, eligibility restrictions. REFERRAL OF INDIVIDUALS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT OR CONSIDERATION TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. There is no limit to the number of Referred Entries you may receive.
Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or practices or by means which subvert the entry process will be void.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person/email address per weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method. There is no limit to the number of referred entries you may obtain, and a limit of eight (8) social media bonus entries. No group entries. Any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries (or referred entries) by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods may result in disqualification by Sponsors, in their sole discretion.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”), Twitter.com (“Twitter”), Instagram (“Instagram”) or Snapchat (“Snapchat”).
ELIGIBILITY: Legal residents of MO or IL in the KMOV viewing area residing in Pike, Lincoln, Warren, St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Louis – Ind Co., Jefferson, Franklin, Gasconade, Phelps, Crawford, Washington, Reynolds, Iron, St. Francois, and Ste. Genevieve counties in Missouri and Calhoun, Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Montgomery, Madison, Bond, Fayette, St. Clair, Clinton, Marion, Clay, Monroe, Washington and Randolph counties in Illinois who are Twenty One (21) years of age or older at time of entry are eligible to enter, except employees of Sponsor, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support, advertisement or promotion of the Sweepstakes and/or their respective agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and members of their immediate families or household members. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Winners of a prize from KMOV within the past thirty (30) days from the beginning date of this sweepstakes are not eligible.
WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZING: Each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period at approximately 3:05 p.m. C.T., KMOV will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to date. One (1) winner each Monday through Thursday (sixteen  winners total) will each receive a $100.00 QuikTrip gift card, valid at any QuikTrip location nationwide. Approximate retail value of prize: $100.00.
The one (1) winner selected each Friday (four  winners total) will receive both a $100.00 QuikTrip gift card (approximate retail value: $100.00) and the weekly grand prize corresponding with their selection date, as listed below:
The winner selected on Friday, June 8, 2018 will receive the Route 66 in Southwest Illinois: Collinsville/Edwardsville Prize Package, including:
* A two (2) night stay in one (1) room (four  people maximum per room) at the Doubletree Hotel by Hilton (1000 Eastport Plaza Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234). Stay must be fulfilled by Monday, April 1, 2019. Winner must call the hotel to make advance reservations at 618-345-2800; reservations are based upon availability. Not valid on holidays or during special events. Approximate retail value: $350.00.
* A voucher for two (2) tickets to one (1) concert of winner’s choice at the Wildey Theatre (252 N. Main Street, Edwardsville, IL 62025). Voucher expires Tuesday, January 1, 2019. Winner must present voucher in person at the Wildey Ticket Office to request tickets. Tickets subject to availability. (Office hours are Tuesdays – Fridays, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and Saturdays 12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. For more information on upcoming events, see http://www.wildeytheatre.com/?nav=events. Approximate retail value: $75.00.
* Four (4) tickets to Splash City Family Water Park (10 Gateway Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234). Tickets valid during regular operating hours through Monday, September 2, 2018. For information on hours of operation, see http://www.splashcity.org/hours.html. Winner must present tickets to the admission gate to gain entry. Approximate retail value: $60.00.
* A certificate for one (1) free “Family Feast” at Bella Milano Restaurant (1063 South State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL 62025). The Family Feast feeds up to four (4) people, and includes a family style Milano Salad, fresh, warm bread, and winner’s choice of two wood-fired pizzas or pastas. Available for carryout any day of the week, or dine-in on Sundays only. Winner must present certificate at restaurant to redeem. Drinks, additional menu items, and gratuity are not included. Approximate retail value: $35.00.
* Four (4) one-hour passes to Altitude Trampoline Park (1 Fountain Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034). All participants are required to sign a waiver and guests under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Passes expire Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Advance reservations not required, but encouraged. Approximate retail value: $63.80.
Transportation and all other expenses not included above are the responsibility of the winner. Total Approximate Retail Value of The Route 66 in Southwest Illinois: Collinsville/Edwardsville Prize Package is $583.80.
The winner selected on Friday, June 15, 2018 will receive The Visit KC (Kansas City, MO) Prize Package, including:
* A two (2) night stay in one (1) room (four  people maximum per room) at the Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown hotel (1301 Wyandotte St, Kansas City, MO 64105) in an executive level suite with club level access. Room includes extended continental breakfast buffet for four (4) people and self -parking. Approximate retail value: $462.00.
* One (1) $60 gift certificate to BB's Lawnside BBQ (1205 E 85th St., Kansas City, MO 64131). Approximate retail value: $60.00.
* Four (4) tickets to Go Ape Zip Line & Tree Top Adventure in Swope Park (7331 Oakwood Dr., Kansas City, MO 64132). Participants must be at least 10 years of age and 55 inches tall. Max weight per harness is 285 lbs. One participating adult (18+) is required to supervise up to two 10-15 year olds. Waivers must be signed by participant or
participant’s legal guardian (if under age 18). For more information, see https://goape.com/Locations/Missouri/Kansas-City. Approximate retail value: $192.00.
* Four (4) tickets to the Kansas City Zoo (6800 Zoo Dr., Kansas City, MO 64132), valid during normal operating hours. See https://www.kansascityzoo.org/visitor-info/location-hours/ for information on hours and dates. Approximate retail value $64.00.
* Four (4) tickets to LEGOLAND Discovery Center (2475 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108), valid during regular operating hours. See https://kansascity.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/plan/opening-times/ for more information. Approximate retail value: $79.00.
* One (1) Kansas City-themed “Swag Bag” containing:
o Four (4) hot/cold tumblers
o One (1) pair of socks
o Four (4) t-shirts
o Two (2) chargers
o Four (4) pairs of sunglasses
o Four (4) lip balms
o Two (2) candles
o An assortment of food/drink - Roasterie coffee, jerky, nuts
o Total approximate retail value: $180.00.
All elements of The Visit KC Prize Package expire on Sunday, June 30, 2019. Reservations must be made in advance through Visit KC (1321 Baltimore Ave. Kansas City, MO 64105) or via phone at (816) 691-3800. Reservations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Transportation and all other expenses not included above are the responsibility of the winner. Total Approximate Retail Value of The Visit KC Prize Package is $1012.50.
The winner selected on Friday, June 22, 2018 will receive the Meeting of the Great Rivers: Alton/Grafton, Illinois Prize Package, including:
* A two (2) night stay in one (1) room (four  people maximum per room) at the Best Western Premier Alton (3559 College Ave. Alton, IL 2002). Full hot and cold breakfast is provided. Advance reservations are required and are subject to availability. Winner must call 618-462-1220 to make reservations. Stay must be redeemed by Sunday, December 30, 2018. Approximate retail value: $300.00.
* One (1) $100.00 gift certificate to Castelli’s Restaurant at 255 (3400 Fosterburg Rd, Alton, IL 62002). Approximate retail value: $100.00. Gift certificate expires Sunday, May 19, 2019.
* Four (4) tickets for a Hakuna Matata River Rambler Cruise. Cruises depart from Grafton Harbor (215 W. Water St. Grafton, IL 62037) and are available Saturdays (3:00-4:00 p.m.) and Sundays (2:00-3:00 p.m.) only. Winner must make advance reservations at 618-786-7678. Tickets expire at the end of the season, on Sunday, October 27, 2018; see https://graftonharbor.com/hakuna-matata-boat-tour for additional details. Approximate retail value: $54.00.
* Four (4) All-Day Splash Passes redeemable at Raging Rivers Water Park (100 Palisades Pkwy, Grafton, IL 62037). Valid during regular hours of operation (see https://www.ragingrivers.com/calendar/); no blackout dates. Passes expire Monday, September 3, 2018. Winner is responsible for parking at the park. Approximate retail value: $104.00.
* Four (4) General Admission tickets to “An Evening of Disney Magic” on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. C.T. at the Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater (1 Riverfront Drive, Alton, IL 62002), including a meet-and-greet with characters before the show at 6:00 p.m. and photo opportunities for parents and grandparents after the show. Winner must claim tickets at the venue box office prior to the show on August 18, 2018 (winner will be required to show valid photo ID). Approximate retail value: $40.00.
Transportation and all other expenses not included above are the responsibility of the winner. Total Approximate Retail Value of the Meeting of the Great Rivers: Alton/Grafton, Illinois Prize Package is $598.00.
The winner selected on Friday, June 29, 2018 will receive the YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood Prize Package, including:
* A three (3) day, two (2) night stay in one (1) guest room at the YMCA Trout Lodge (13528 State Hwy AA, Potosi, MO 63664) for up to four (4) people. Stay includes lodging, buffet meals (starting with dinner on the day of arrival and ending with lunch on the day of departure), and access to all free activities (see http://www.ymcaoftheozarks.org/play/activities/about/ for more information). Approximate retail value: $396.00.
* One $50 certificate towards any Trout Lodge/Camp Lakewood paid activities. (Any costs incurred above this amount are the responsibility of the winner.) Approximate retail value: $50.00.
Holiday blackout dates apply (July 4, 2018 and August 31-September 3, 2018), and certificate expires Saturday, June 29, 2019. Transportation and all other expenses not included above are the responsibility of the winner. Total Approximate Retail Value of the YMCA Trout Lodge and Camp Lakewood Prize Package is $446.00.
One (1) prize per household. Vouchers/tickets/gift cards are subject to issuer terms and conditions and have no cash value. Reservations are required and based on space availability.
Transportation is the responsibility of the winner(s). All other expenses not listed, including, but not limited to: meals, alcoholic beverages, tax, incidentals or gratuity are the responsibility of the winner(s).
Potential winner(s) will be notified by phone and/or email each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period at approximately 3:15 p.m. C.T., and must pick up prize redemption information at KMOV’s address within three (3) business days of notification. Sponsor will determine all elements of prizing in its sole discretion. Prize(s) may not be assigned, transferred, changed or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize(s) is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee express or implied by Sponsor. Sponsor disclaims all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the winner(s). The awarding of any prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules.
Entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and agree that if any winner fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to provide required documentation, is found to have violated Official Rules, or otherwise does not meet eligibility criteria, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Entrants understand that Sponsor is not liable for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from participation in this promotion and acceptance, possession, and use of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize(s). Decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all respects.
ODDS of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
PRIVACY: By entering this sweepstakes, you are opting-in to receive promotional materials from Sponsor(s) and/or their affiliates, advertisers, or other business partners. If you "opt in" to receiving such promotional materials, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to release any personally identifiable registration information regarding you to third parties who provide goods or services that Sponsor(s) believe may be of interest to you. If you decide that you would like to discontinue receiving promotional information from such third parties, please contact those third parties directly. For more information about how Sponsor(s) use the information you provide, see their privacy policies at: KMOV: http://www.kmov.com/story/30079230/privacy-policy
Visit KC: https://www.visitkc.com/Alton Regional Convention & Visitors Bureau: http://www.visitalton.com/privacy-policy
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
OTHER: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for entries unable to be processed due to network, hardware or other technical failures; or any other reason, or incomplete, damaged, misdirected, or lost entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the web site or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, technical corruption, non-authorized human intervention, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to select winner(s) from among all eligible entries received prior to date of cancellation. The use of automated entry systems or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the sweepstakes is prohibited. In the event of a dispute regarding online entry, entry will be deemed made by the holder of an established e-mail account associated with the entry.
GENERAL: Except where prohibited by law: (i) entry constitutes permission to use winner's entry, name, hometown, voice, likeness, photograph, video and any statements regarding this sweepstakes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, for any purpose, including without limitation, in connection with, and to promote, market or advertise, the sweepstakes, in whole or in part, without review, approval, credit or attribution, notification or payment from or to
entrant or any person or entity, worldwide, in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable; (ii) potential winner(s) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity within three (3) business days of notification. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable, winner fails to claim prize, or fails to respond to the winner notification, the potential winner is disqualified and the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries received. If all winners have not been confirmed by 5:00 p.m. C.T. on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, Sponsor may donate remaining forfeited prizes to a 501c3 at KMOV’s discretion. By participating and winning a prize, winner(s) release Sponsor, Facebook, their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to the prize won and participation in the sweepstakes. Subject to all U.S. federal, MO or IL state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Winner(s) will receive an IRS 1099-MISC tax form in the amount of the prize retail value as stated herein. For winners’ list, available after Tuesday, July 10, 2018, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMOV Summer Getaway Sweepstakes at KMOV’s address above.