Firefighter overheated while battling blaze in Olivette Friday - KMOV.com

Firefighter overheated while battling blaze in Olivette Friday

Posted: Updated:
A firefighter was overheated while battling a blaze in the 1100 block of Collingwood Drive around 1 a.m. Friday (Credit: KMOV) A firefighter was overheated while battling a blaze in the 1100 block of Collingwood Drive around 1 a.m. Friday (Credit: KMOV)

OLIVETTE, Mo. (KMOV.com) – A firefighter suffered a minor injury while battling a blaze in Olivette Friday morning.

The firefighter got overheated while fighting a fire in the basement in the 1100 block of Collingwood Drive around 1 a.m.

The home’s basement sustained extensive damage.

No other injuries were reported.

Officials believe the cause of the fire may be electrical.

Copyright 2016 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved

Watch News 4 Now

Mouse over player for controls · LAUNCH FULL PLAYER

Powered by Frankly