Montelle Dessert Drizzle:
½ bottle Norton or port
½ C. white sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
1 t. ground cinnamon
• Combine in sauce pan over low heat, stirring occasionally until sauce reduces to syrup like consistency.
• Let cool in refrigerator or serve warm
• Drizzle sauce over Vanilla Ice cream, pound cake or Fresh Fruit.
Montelle Beef Entrée' Drizzle Sauce:
1 ½ C. Montelle Chambourcin
2 C. Beef Broth
½ Onion minced
2 Cloves Garlic Minced
2 T. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
• Add oil to pan to coat on Medium Heat
• Add Minced Onion and Gallic till translucent, then reduce heat, not to brown onion or garlic
• Add Beef Broth and simmer for 20 minutes ( should reduce to half )
• Stir in Montelle Chambourcin to incorporate
• Simmer sauce for an additional 20 minutes ( should reduce to 1/3 ) may take an extra 10 minutes if not fully reduced to 1/3.
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Drizzle over medallions of beef and or Mushrooms, or serve on the side