St. Charles County family awoken by explosion - KMOV.com

St. Charles County family awoken by explosion

Posted: Updated:
A home in St. Charles County caught fire after an explosion early Tuesday A home in St. Charles County caught fire after an explosion early Tuesday
A home in St. Charles County caught fire after an explosion early Tuesday A home in St. Charles County caught fire after an explosion early Tuesday
ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. (KMOV.com) – A St. Charles County family was awoken when an explosion rocked their house overnight.

According to the Orchard Farms Fire Chief, a home in the 300 block of Donald caught fire after an explosion just after 3 a.m.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire.

The family was able to get out of the home safely.

Fire officials believe the explosion occurred after coals from a Barbeque pit lit the deck and then a propane tank. 
Powered by Frankly