Space heater causes another fire in north St. Louis - KMOV.com

Space heater causes another fire in north St. Louis

Posted: Updated:
By Adam McDonald By Adam McDonald

(KMOV.com) – Firefighters responded to a first alarm house fire in the 2200 block of College Saturday afternoon.

According to crews, the fire was started by a space heater. One person was home when the fire started, but they were able to evacuate the home safely.

After an investigation, it was discovered the heater’s wires were spliced together.

Powered by Frankly