Neighbors wake up Ballwin family after house catches fire - KMOV.com

Neighbors wake up Ballwin family after house catches fire

Posted: Updated:
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer

(KMOV) -- Neighbors are being credited with helping rescue a family whose Ballwin house caught fire early Sunday morning.

The fire broke out in the garage of a home near intersection of Hickory Tree Court and Cedar Tree Lane around 3 a.m.

Neighbors noticed the fire and alerted the family. Everyone got out safely and no injuries were reported.

The investigation is ongoing.

Powered by Frankly