Lab experiment causes small fire at Wash U - KMOV.com

Lab experiment causes small fire at Wash U

Posted: Updated:
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson

(KMOV)-- An experiment in the chemical engineering lab caused a scare for a student at Washington University.

Authorities said the student got excited when she saw smoke during an experiment she was conducting.

The smoldering particles began and was contained in a microwave. It was put out by a fire extinguisher.

There were no evacuations or injuries.

All systems worked as they should.

 

Powered by Frankly