Family evacuated from home due to carbon monoxide leak - KMOV.com

Family evacuated from home due to carbon monoxide leak

Posted: Updated:
By Stephanie Baumer By Stephanie Baumer

(KMOV.com) – Officials say a family was evacuated from their home in south St. Louis Saturday morning due to a carbon monoxide leak.

The St. Louis Fire Department responded to the scene in the 3100 block of Holly Hills. Officials say one person was transported to a hospital. There is currently no information regarding their condition.

No other details about the incident were immediately available. The investigation is ongoing. 

 

Powered by Frankly