Boy found electrocuted in Illinois town - KMOV.com

Boy found electrocuted in Illinois town

(KMOV) -- An 11-year-old boy was electrocuted in Wamac, Ill.

Authorities said at about 8 p.m. Monday night, police recieved a call from a neighbor on Ralston Ave. When police arrived, they found Logan Brown unconcious and rushed him to St. Mary's Hospital in Centralia, where he was pronounced dead.

The boy was using a device to shock worms from out of the ground.

For breaking news alerts, text KMOVNEWS to 21321

...

Have you seen the forecast for tomorrow?
Get the latest St. Louis weather forecast

 

KMOV.com on Facebook

Powered by Frankly