Candle-started fire burns baby boy in Shiloh - KMOV.com

Candle-started fire burns baby boy in Shiloh

Posted: Updated:
By Brendan Marks By Brendan Marks

SHILOH, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- A 1-year-old boy is recovering after being burned in an apartment fire over the weekend.

Investigators said the fire broke out when the boy and his two brothers were playing with a lit candle on a bed and the bed caught fire.

The fire occurred in an apartment on York Port Drive in Shiloh.

The boys and their mother were all able to get out, but the 1-year-old was airlifted to a hospital with second and third-degree burns.

As of Monday night, the baby is still in the hospital.

 

Powered by Frankly