Three injured in O'Fallon, Missouri house fire - KMOV.com

Three injured in O'Fallon, Missouri house fire

(KMOV) – Three people in their 60s and 70s suffered injuries after a house fire in O’Fallon, Missouri on Wednesday, fire officials say.

The fire happened in the 1100 block of Sunset Green Drive.

The three victims, a woman and two men, were in the home at the time of the fire. One woman was rescued by elderly neighbors.  The injuries are believed to be smoke-related and non life-threatening.

The fire apparently started in between the washer and dryer in the laundry room.

Powered by Frankly