Cooking accident leads to small fire in St. Louis apartment - KMOV.com

Cooking accident leads to small fire in St. Louis apartment

(KMOV) -- A second floor apartment caught fire in the apartment complex on the 8600 block of Halls Ferry Road.

The fire started around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday morning when the occupants of the second floor apartment were cooking and it got out of hand.

The sprinklers went off and put out the small fire.

There were no injuries to report.  One apartment unit suffered water damage.

Powered by Frankly