Ameren worker airlifted after being shocked while changing transformer - KMOV.com

Ameren worker airlifted after being shocked while changing transformer

DE SOTO, Mo. (KMOV) – An Ameren Missouri worker was hospitalized after he was shocked while working in De Soto, Missouri on Tuesday.

According to police, the victim was changing a transformer outside the Casey’s General Store in the 1900 block of North Main around 12:30 p.m. when the incident occurred.

Authorities were called to the scene and the man was airlifted to a St. Louis hospital with third-degree burns on his arm.

The victim was expected to survive.

Additional details were not immediately available.

Powered by Frankly