Ham & Cheese Mini Quiche
2 oz of heavy whipping cream
2 tbl of small diced cooked ham
2 tbl of small diced red bell pepper
2 tbl of small diced green bell pepper
1 box Athens Mini Fillo Shells
3 tbl of shredded pepper jack cheese
1. In a small bowl wish egg and whipping cream
2. In another bowl mix ham and peppers
3. Spoon 1 tsp of ham and pepper into each mini shell; add 1 tsp of egg mixture into each shell.
4. Garnish with shredded cheese.
5. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
6. Serve warm
8 oz softened cream cheese
4 oz bleu cheese crumbles
4 oz bleu cheese dressing
2 tbl softened butter
2 tbl chopped chives
1 tbl fresh lemon juice
4 oz finely chopped almonds
15 Pretzel Mini Shells
1. In a bowl mix cream cheese, bleu cheese crumbles, bleu cheese dressing, butter, chives (reserve ½ for garnish) and lemon juice, blend well.
2. Chop almonds (minus 15 for garnish) and add to above mixture and mix lightly
3. Wrap bowl in saran wrap for at least 4 – 5 hours to let all the flavors become enhanced.
4. Pipe or spoon mixture into pretzel shells
5. Garnish with chives and a sliver of almond
Key Lime Tarts
4 oz softened cream cheese
2 oz sweetened condense milk
2 tbl fresh lime juice
2 tbl Kool-aid Lemon lime granules
¼ tsp lime zest
1 box of Athens Mini Fillo Shells (15/box)
2 thin slices of lime cut into eights, for garnish
1. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and milk, mix until light and fluffy
2. Add lime juice and lime zest, mix thoroughly.
3. Chill at least one hour
4. Gradually shake 2 tbl of the lemon-lime kool-aid granules, stir well and taste for lime flavoring – DO NOT OVER add kool-aid so add ½ taste and then add as needed
5. Spoon or pipe 2 tsp of filling into each shell.
6. Garnish with a lime
7. Serve immediately will only hold for about 1 hour.