Fresh Herb Greek Burger with Cucumber- Honey and Yogurt Sauce
8oz. Match Meat Ground Beef
1 T. Fresh Chopped Oregano
1 T. Fresh Chopped Basil
1 T. Fresh Chopped Dill
2 T. Diced Kalamata Olives
1 T. Diced Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2 T. Diced Roasted Red Peppers
½ C. Shredded English Cucumber
2 T. Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
1 Loaf Focaccia Bread or Hamburger Buns
1 C. Fat-Free Greek Style Yogurt
1 T. Local Honey
1 T. Fresh Lemon Juice
1 T. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Combine Match Meat, oregano, feta, basil, tomatoes, roasted red peppers and olives in a bowl and mix well. Shape into two burger patties.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, cucumber, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill in a separate bowl. Fold ingredients together.
3. Preheat grill on medium heat for 10 minutes. Grill burgers on each side until internal temperature reached 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Cut two burger sized squares out of the focaccia loaf, brush with olive oil and place on grill for 30 seconds.
5. Place burger on bread, add sauce and enjoy!