(KMOV.com) -- A chiropractor's office in Collinsville was gutted Thursday morning after a fire broke out inside.
Collinsville Chiropractic is on Vandalia Street. Fire crews were called to the scene around 1:45 a.m.
The owner, Clay Weber tells News 4 the fire destroyed his patient records, but he says his equipment is okay as it's on the side of the building that didn't catch fire.
Firefighters got the flames under control in about 10 minutes, but it took about an hour to put out the fire. No one weas hurt.
No word on a cause yet but a fire captain who talked to us did not suggest anything suspicious.
The chiropractor has been at the location for about two-and-a-half years and says he sees about 20 patients a day.
He believes the building is 50 to 60 years old.