Food catches fire in microwave, destroys kitchen in south St. Lo - KMOV.com

Food catches fire in microwave, destroys kitchen in south St. Louis

Posted: Updated:
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer

(KMOV.com) -- A microwave caught fire and destroyed part of the kitchen of a south St. Louis apartment Wednesday morning.

Firefighters responded to the apartment in the 4100 block of Meramec after something cooking in the microwave caught fire.

Crews eventually got the flames out.

Other appliances in the kitchen were damaged.

No injuries were reported.

 

Powered by Frankly