(KMOV.com) -- A monthly auction house has put up items owned by Monica Lewinsky and used by Kenneth Starr’s legal team in the early 90s.
According to Nate D. Sanders Fine Autographs and Memorabilia, the auction lot is comprised of materials Lewinsky gave to her former lover Andy Bleiler and his wife during the early 1990s.
Nate D Sanders said the lot contains:
1. A Bill Clinton typed and signed letter for Mr. Bleiler’s birthday from 1996.
2. Eleven greeting cards signed by Lewinsky to the Bleilers.
3. An 8”x10” color photo of President Clinton signed.
4. An 8”x10” photo of President and Mrs. Clinton signed.
5. Pictures from Lewinsky’s graduation signed.
6. 8 pieces of clothing Lewinsky gave to Kate Bleiler (Andy Bleiler’s ex-wife).
7. Book of White House matches.
8. A sealed box of Presidential Whitman’s chocolates.
9. Three sealed and slightly crushed boxes of Presidential M&Ms.
10. Four programs titled “Holidays at the White House 1995”
The Nate D Sanders website also states the auction lot includes copies of newspaper articles about the Bleiler’s involvement with Lewinsky and their interviews with Starr’s legal team.
The auction closes Thursday at 7 p.m.
For a full list of auction items, check out the auction lot here.