1. HOW POLICE LEARNED LAX SHOOTING SUSPECT'S MOTIVE
Authorities relied on a letter they found in Paul Ciancia's bag and a brief exchange with investigators after he was shot.
2. WHY MORSI'S TRIAL VENUE WAS CHANGED
Authorities made the last-minute switch to a heavily fortified police academy in an eastern Cairo suburb in an attempt to thwart mass rallies planned by the Muslim Brotherhood.
3. WHO'S NEXT IN LINE FOR MARS LAUNCH
With its planned satellite mission, India aims to become only the fourth country to reach the Red Planet.
4. WHAT FEDERAL PROSECUTORS SAY NAVY SECRETS WERE TRADED FOR
Prostitutes and Lady Gaga tickets are among the bribes a U.S. commander is accused of accepting.
5. TORONTO MAYOR ACKNOWLEDGES DRUNKENNESS
Rob Ford apologizes for being "hammered" in public and promises to make some changes in his life but doesn't address allegations of drug use.
6. HEALTH CARE LAW GETS REAL
With the "Obamacare" rollout, Americans are now starting to figure out how the new law affects their lives.
7. EMPLOYERS SELDOM GIVE THE BLIND A CHANCE
Sightless people remain largely unwanted in the U.S. workplace, despite technological advances that dramatically boost their capabilities.
8. KENYANS DEFEND THEIR TITLES AT NYC MARATHON
Geoffrey Mutai repeats as overall victor while Priscah Jeptoo comes from behind to win the women's race.
9. ANOTHER STORM THREATENS MEXICO
Schools are closed and shelters are open on the west coast ahead of Tropical Storm Sonia.
10. TEXANS COACH HOSPITALIZED
Gary Kubiak collapses and leaves the field at halftime of Houston's loss to the Indianapolis Colts.