Electrical fire breaks out in Wentzville business strip mall - KMOV.com

Electrical fire breaks out in Wentzville business strip mall

Posted: Updated:
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer

(KMOV) – A small electrical fire broke out in a business strip mall in the 1400 block of Wentzville Parkway just after 7:30 Tuesday night.  This happened right near the police department.

A passerby reportedly called 911 before businesses and customers were even aware. Investigators say they believe the fire may have started in the back of the building. 

Four customers and two employees of the Genesis Hair Salon evacuated, as well as workers and patrons from Full Moon Studios, a tattoo shop.

Fire officials say this started as a mulch fire in the rear of the building, which then spread to some PVC piping that carries electrical wiring.

There was very minimal damage done to the structure.

Powered by Frankly