(KMOV)-- A 59 year-old man is dead after an accidental drowning last night on the 2000 block of Virginia.
Witnesses stated that around 9:45 p.m. the victim went outside to smoke a cigarette. After the victim failed to return inside, the witnesses went to check on him. The victim was found face down in the pool.
The victim was transported to an area hospital where he was pronounced deceased and showed no signs of trauma.
The incident is being handled at the district level as an “Accidental Drowning”.