1) Thankful Hand Placemat – This cute placemat is easy to make and can also be used as a cute door wreath.
Fall Colored Construction Paper
Tape or glue
- Cut a 1” ring that is the same size of your dinner plates.
- Trace your hand on construction paper and cut out. About 8-10 hands.
- Glue or tape hands on the ring with fingers facing out.
- On each hand write a nice word that described the person who will be using the placemat
2) Cup Turkey – This fun turkey can be used as a table decoration or as a place card holder.
Brown, yellow and red construction paper
Pom pom (optional)
Goggle Eyes (optional)
- Cover cup with brown construction paper
- Cut coffee filter in half and color with marker
- Pinch colored half of coffee filter into shape of fan and tape together.
- Flip cup upside down and tape coffee filter to back of cup. Turkey feathers.
- Using yellow paper, cut turkey feet out and tape to lip of cup
- Head can be made by using an oval shaped piece of construction paper or a pompom.
- Tape head or glue head on cup and then add eyes
- Using yellow and red paper add beak and gobbler
- If using as place card holder cut upside down ‘U’ shape in front of cup. Slide name card in slit.
3) Stain Glass Leaves – These eye catching decorations look great hanging in a window or from dinning room chandelier.
Fall Colors tissue Paper or Streamer Paper
- Cut a leaf shape form from the card stock
- Cut the center from the leaf, while leaving about 1-2” edge
- Place on top of contact paper and trim off extra
- Rip small pieces of tissue paper and stick randomly all over contact paper until covered.