Unattended stove leads to apartment fire in St. Louis County - KMOV.com

Unattended stove leads to apartment fire in St. Louis County

(KMOV)-- A kitchen fire broke out in an apartment Friday morning in St. Louis. 

Authorities say at around 9:40 a.m., a fire broke out in an apartment at 11043 Oaks Spur Court in St. Louis County because the stove was left unattended.
 
The fire was contained to one unit. The tenant has been displaced due to smoke damage.
 
No injuries have been reported.
 
Other news:

Powered by Frankly