Good Samaritan in St. Charles alerts neighbors to house fire - KMOV.com

Good Samaritan in St. Charles alerts neighbors to house fire

(KMOV) -- Firefighters in St. Charles say a Good Samaritan may have saved some lives.
 
On Friday morning, a rear deck caught fire at a home in the 3200 block of Stowe Landing in the Charlestowne subdivision.
 
A neighbor who was out for a morning walk spotted the flames and alerted the residents.
 
When firefighters arrived, the home was already heavily damaged.
 
Firefighters believe discarded smoking materials sparked the blaze.

Powered by Frankly