(KMOV) -- Crews rescued a girl from an upstairs bedroom during a fire in Spanish Lake Thursday night.
Fire fighters responded to a fire at 6800 Chesapeake at the Paddock Village Apartments at about 9 p.m. Two children and one adult made it out of the house safely, but a young girl was still inside the house. Thick smoke was coming from the basement when crews arrived.
The girl was taken to Children's Hospital by air. There is no word on her condition at this time.
Bomb and arson are investigating the fire.