Crews called to electrical fire at assisted living center in Cah - KMOV.com

Crews called to electrical fire at assisted living center in Cahokia

Posted: Updated:
By Dan Mueller By Dan Mueller
By Dan Mueller By Dan Mueller
By Dan Mueller By Dan Mueller

CAHOKIA, Ill. (KMOV.com) -- Crews were called to the scene of an electrical fire at an assisted living center in Cahokia, Ill. on Saturday evening.

Firefighters were called to Atrium Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, located in the 3300 block of Jerome Lane, around 6:15 p.m.

No one was reported injured in the fire.

Stay with KMOV.com for updates as more information is released.

 

Powered by Frankly