Residents evacuated after gas leak in St. Louis apartment - KMOV.com

Residents evacuated after gas leak in St. Louis apartment

(KMOV)-Residents are being evacuated after a possible natural gas leak in St. Louis.

This happened around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at an apartment building located in the 800 block of North 19th Street.

According to the fire department, 40 residents were evacuated from a four story senior center. The gas leak from the street migrated to the basement of the center.

Laclede Gas is working to repair it. No word yet on when it will be completed.

No injuries were reported.

Powered by Frankly