Danger! Ammo-filled garage catches fire - KMOV.com

Danger! Ammo-filled garage catches fire

AURORA, Colorado – Firefighters near Denver responded to an ammo-filled garage after it caught fire over the weekend.

Police said there were about 2,000 rounds of ammunition being stored in the garage, which had huge flames shooting from it.

In a bystander's video of the incident, you can hear some of the rounds going off in the garage. Shell casings were reportedly found 200 feet from the home after the explosion.

One person was burned in the fire. It was put out before it spread to the rest of the home.

Powered by Frankly