ST. LOUIS (KMOV) – Several roads and lanes will be closed this weekend as more than 25,000 runners will flock to the downtown area for the Go! St. Louis Marathon and Family Fitness Weekend.
Here are the schedule of events for Go! St. Louis this weekend:
Friday, April 13:
Health & Fitness Expo -- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Chaifetz Arena
Saturday, April 14:
Health & Fitness Expo -- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Chaifetz Arena
Family Fitness Events in Forest Park—Cricket & Lindell Fields
- 5K Run/Walk -- 8 a.m.
- Read, Right and Run Marathon® -- 9:15 a.m.
- Children’s Fun Runs – 10:45 a.m.
- Mature Mile -- 11:15 a.m.
Sunday, April 15:
Endurance Events at Soldier’s Memorial
- Marathon – 7 a.m.
- Half Marathon – 7 a.m.
- Marathon Relay – 7 a.m.
These streets will be closed around the start/finish area in downtown St. Louis:
13th Street, between Market and Pine
- 14th Street, between Market and Pine
- 15th Street, between Market and Pine
- 17th Street, between Market and Chestnut
- 18th Street, between Market & Chestnut- Tucker, between Olive and Chouteau
- Market Street, between Broadway and Compton
- Chestnut, between Tucker and 18th Street
- Pine, between Tucker and 14th Street
- Olive, between Tucker and Compton
These streets around the course will be shut down:
Chestnut, from Tucker to 15th Street – 12 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday, Apr. 16
- Pine, from Tucker to 14th Street – 12 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 13th from Market to Pine – 12 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 14th Street from Market to Chestnut -- 4:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Market from Tucker to 18th Street 4:30 a.m. to 1:15 pm)
- Market from Tucker to Broadway -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Broadway from Market to Chouteau -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Tucker from Olive to Chouteau -- 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Olive from Tucker to Lindell -- 6:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Lindell from Olive to Vandeventer – 7 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Chouteau from Tucker to Broadway -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
- Broadway/7th Street from Chouteau to Arsenal -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.
- Lynch Street from 7th to 13th -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.
- 12th Street from Lynch to Victor -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.
- Victor from 12th to 7th St -- 6:30 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.
- Market from 18th Street to Compton -- 7:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Forest Park Avenue/Parkway from Compton to Union -- 7:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Vandeventer Ave from Forest Park Ave to Lindell -- 7:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- In Forest Park, Union Drive from Lindell to Grand Road -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Grand from Jefferson Drive to Wells Drive -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Wells from Macklind Dr to McKinley Dr -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 am
- In Forest Park, McKinley from Wells to Union -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Union from McKinley to Theatre -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Theatre from Union to Cricket Drive -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Cricket from Theatre to Grand -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- In Forest Park, Grand/Lagoon from Cricket to Skinker -- 7:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
- Union from Delmar to Lindell, no southbound traffic -- 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Delmar from Skinker to Union Blvd. (no eastbound traffic) -- 8:25 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- Grand Blvd will be closed at Lindell Blvd from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Manchester Rd, I-44, I-64/40 and I-70 will remain open.
These interstate ramps will be closed:
Westbound I-64 at Forest Park Parkway, Exit 38A – 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Eastbound Hwy. 40 at Market/Bernard, Exit 37A -- 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Westbound I-64 at Chestnut St, Exit 38D -- 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Westbound I-64 at 21st Street, Exit 39A -- 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Westbound I-64 at 3000 Market, Exit 38B – 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Click here for information on parking and other info surrounding the marathon.