Space heater to blame in north St. Louis County fire - KMOV.com

Space heater to blame in north St. Louis County fire

Posted: Updated:
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson

(KMOV) – Officials are investigating after a house fire broke out in the 11300 block of Granger Trail in north St. Louis County.

This happened around 10:30 p.m. on Thursday.

One woman was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Crews said the space heater in the family room in the back of the house was the cause of the fire.

 

 ...

 

Other KMOV.com News and Photos:

Powered by Frankly