Protecting yourself against carbon monoxide poisoning - KMOV.com

Protecting yourself against carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: Updated:
By KMOV Web Producer By KMOV Web Producer

(KMOV) -- A couple and two young children in St. Clair, Missouri died from carbon monoxide poisoning on Thursday, police say.

Officials also say that if smoke detectors had been in the home, the deaths could have possibly been prevented.

To learn how you can keep carbon monoxide from getting in your home, and where you should place carbon monoxide detectors, watch the video above.

 ...

 

Other KMOV.com News and Photos:

Powered by Frankly