Ice maker to blame for cafeteria fire at Washington University - KMOV.com

Ice maker to blame for cafeteria fire at Washington University

Posted: Updated:
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson
By Lakisha Jackson By Lakisha Jackson

(KMOV)-- St. Louis County Health Department officials will be at Washington University inspecting a dorm cafeteria.
   

A small fire broke out in the Bear's Den dining hall around 10 p.m Tuesday at Forsyth and Big Bend.
   

Firefighters say an ice maker had an electrical short.
   

The sprinkler system kicked in right away and put out the fire.

...

Like KMOV on Facebook

...

Other news:

Mug shots of the week

Photos: Inside Lake St. Louis mega mansion

Photos: Boeing engineer pursues female bodybuilding title

Photos: NASCAR wives

Photos: Victoria's Secret fashion show

KMOV.com launches new app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry

 

 

Powered by Frankly