(KMOV)-- An apartment is a total loss after a fire Wednesday morning in north St. Louis.
This happened on Aubert Court just east of Kingshighway and Page.
Authorities said a cigarette started a fire upstairs in the back bedroom.
A woman, her son and niece were inside at the time. No one was hurt.
Like KMOV on Facebook
Mug shots of the week
Photos: Inside Lake St. Louis mega mansion
Photos: Boeing engineer pursues female bodybuilding title
Photos: Victoria's Secret fashion show
Photos: Behind the scenes of Santa promo
KMOV.com launches new app for iPhone, Android and Blackberry