2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp powdered sugar
1/2 lbs mascarpone
1 egg yolk
1/2 cup sugar
17 lady fingers
3 cups coffee
1 tbl amaretto
1/2 tbl cocoa powder
1. Mix amaretto and coffee. Cool.
2. Whip vanilla, cream, and powdered sugar until stiff peaks. Set aside.
3. Whip mascarpone, egg yolk, and sugar until softened and well mixed.
4. Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture.
5. Soak ½ lady fingers in coffee mix and place in the bottom of a ?? pan.
6. Top with mascarpone and whipped cream mix.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6.
8. Sprinkle the top lightly with cocoa powder