ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- The Ameren Missouri Thanksgiving Day Parade will celebrate its 29th year in downtown St. Louis on Thursday, and many streets will be closed as a result.
The parade will kick off at 8:45 a.m. at North 4th Street and Washington Avenue and travel south on North 4th Street to Market Street. It will then head west on Market and end at 10th Street.
Here is a list of road closures for Thursday's events:
Thursday at 2 a.m. until Thursday at 12 p.m.
- 4th Street from Walnut to Chestnut and Market from Memorial Drive to Broadway
Wednesday at 6 p.m. until Thursday at 12 p.m.
- Convention Plaza from Broadway to 7th Street
Thursday at 6 a.m. until Thursday at 12 p.m.
- Broadway from Cole to Market
- 6th from Convention Plaza to Chestnut
- 7th from Convention Plaza to Locust
- 8th from Pine to Market
- 9th from Mayfair Plaza to Lucas
- Convention Plaza from 4th to Broadway
- Lucas from 4th to 7th (subject to access for Drury Hotel and Embassy Suites Hotel guests)
- Washington from 4th to 10th
- St. Charles from 4th to Broadway
- Locust from Broadway to 7th
- Olive from 4th to 7th
- Chestnut from 4th to 7th
- 10th Street from Pine to Walnut
- Walnut from 7th Street to 10th Street
- 8th Street from Market to Clark
- 9th Street from Market to Clark
Thursday at 8:30 a.m. until Thursday at 12 p.m.
- Washington Avenue from Memorial to 4th Street
- 4th Street from Washington to Walnut
- Market Street from 4th Street to Tucker
- Pine from Memorial to 4th Street
- Chestnut from 9th to Tucker
- 7th Street from Walnut to Chestnut
- 8th Street from Pine to Walnut
- 9th Street from Clark to Chestnut
- 10th Street from Pine to Clark
- 11th Street from Clark to Pine