Family escapes serious injury in Pine Lawn house explosion - KMOV.com

Family escapes serious injury in Pine Lawn house explosion

 

(KMOV)-- A mother and her four children escaped serious injury after a gas leak caused their house to explode.
Emergency crews responded to a house at 3810 Council Grove in Pine Lawn Saturday afternoon.

Pine Lawn Police Chief Ricky Collins says it was a home explosion caused by a gas leak.  He says the home was blown off the foundation.
A mother and her four children were home at the time, but were able to escape without serious injury.  The children were taken to a hospital as a precaution and have been released.
Collins says they are evacuating the area as a precaution.
Residents are going to the Pine Lawn Community Center at 6342 Natural Bridge.
Stay with News 4 for the latest.

 

Powered by Frankly