1 lb tilapia fillets (about 4)
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (2 to 3 limes)
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
6 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
1 1/2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can), finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup salsa
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
1. Heat oven to 200°F. Cut each fish fillet lengthwise into 4 strips. In shallow glass dish, mix 7 tablespoons of the lime juice and garlic. Add fish; turn to coat. Let stand while preparing biscuits.
2. On work surface, mix flour and cornmeal. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press both sides of each biscuit into flour mixture, then press or roll into 6- to 7-inch round.
3. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add 2 biscuit rounds; cook about 1 minute on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Place on cookie sheet; keep warm in oven. Cook remaining rounds, adding 1 1/2 tablespoons oil to skillet for each batch. Wipe skillet clean.
4. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and lime juice mixture, chiles, salt and pepper; cook about 5 minutes, turning fish once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
5. In small bowl, mix salsa, sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
6. Using slotted spoon, remove fish and divide evenly among biscuit rounds. Top each with cabbage and 1 to 2 tablespoons salsa mixture. Fold biscuit rounds in half over filling. Serve with any remaining salsa mixture. Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
Check out Great Day on our Facebook Fan Page