(KMOV) -- Firefighters were called to the scene of a fire at the Millennium Hotel in downtown St. Louis.
News 4 is told that this fire started just after 3:00 a.m. on Wednesday.
More than 200 people were forced out of the hotel. Some were forced to wait in front of the building while others stood outside in the back of the building. About 2 hours after they were allowed back in, they were forced out again when hot-spots flared up. One woman was hurt when she fell.
According to a hotel spokesperson the fire started in the kitchen and it was a grease fire.
The spokesperson also says that this is the time when cooks start to prepare for breakfast.