(KMOV.com) - The FBI says it now knows the identity of the "Bucket List Bandit."
The FBI believes his real name is Michael Brewster. He has been charged with holding up a bank in Erie, Pennsylvania on Sept. 10.
He is called the "Bucket List Bandit" because he allegedly told one teller during a robbery he only has four months to live. He has allegedly held up the following banks:
- June 21, 2012: Chase Bank, 5250 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, Colorado
- June 27, 2012: Chase Bank, Chase Bank, 1484 S. Milton Rd, Flagstaff, Arizona
- July 6, 2012: Pocatello Ireland Bank, 486 Yellowstone Ave, Pocatello, Idaho
- July 6, 2012: Wells Fargo Bank, 5603 S. 1900 West, Roy, Utah
- July 20, 2012: Bank of America, 1209 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- August 3, 2012: BB&T Bank, 2120 Gunbarrel Road., Chattanooga, Tennessee
- August 17, 2012: PNC Bank, 2217 W. Market Street, Bloomington, Illinois
- August 29, 2012: Landmark Bank, 202 N. Stadium Blvd, Columbia, Missouri
- August 30, 2012: Lindell Bank, 4521 Highway K, O’Fallon, Missouri
- September 10, 2012: Huntington National Bank, 2185 West 12th St., Erie, Pennsylvania