Chemical spill at Belleville hospital - KMOV.com

Chemical spill at Belleville hospital

(KMOV) -- A medical chemical was spilled inside an operating room at Belleville’s Memorial Hospital.

A man was splashed with phenol, a caustic substance doctor’s use to cauterize wounds.

Three nurses were exposed to the fumes.

Everyone was treated in the hospital’s emergency room.

 ....

For breaking news alerts, text KMOVNEWS to 21321

...

Have you seen the forecast for tomorrow?
Get the latest St. Louis weather forecast

 

KMOV.com on Facebook

Powered by Frankly