(KMOV)-- One person is hospitalized after a hazmat situation at the city pool in Warrenton, MO.
Authorities said an employee mixed some chemicals, creating a hazardous cloud. He ingested some of those materials.
He was taken to the hospital. His condition is unknown, but he is expected to be ok.
Some homes in the area were evacuated as a precaution. Residents in the area were asked to stay in their homes and keep windows and doors closed.
All residents are now allowed back in their homes and allowed to open doors and windows.
Authorities are still determining whether the pool will reopen Friday.
For breaking news alerts, text KMOVNEWS to 21321
Have you seen the forecast for tomorrow?Get the latest St. Louis weather forecast