Sautéed Halibut with Tomatoes Three Ways
Fresh fish filets cut into 4 oz. pieces
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350°
1. Place a little olive oil in a sauté pan and preheat pan over high heat.
2. While the pan is heating, salt and pepper both sides of the fish.
3. Place fish in pan and sauté till golden brown and gently flip. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with a tablespoon of tomato jam.
5. To plate this dish make a bed of sliced tomatoes, top with green beans and oven dried tomatoes.
6. Place Halibut on top of tomatoes and green beans and give the dish a final drizzle of olive oil.
7. Serve immediately