(KMOV) -- Two elderly people, believed to be husband and wife, were found dead in a home in south St. Louis. This happened around 6 p.m. Wednesday in the 5500 block of Chippewa.
The St. Louis Fire Department was called to the home after suspicion of a carbon monoxide leak.
Police said that the man and woman appeared to have been dead for several days.
The scene has been cleared, and there is no reported evidence of foul play.
For breaking news alerts, text KMOVNEWS to 21321
Have you seen the forecast for tomorrow?
Get the latest St. Louis weather forecast