Date Available: December 14, 2009
Job Title: RESPONSELOGIX SALES EXECUTIVE
Send resume to: Mike Cukyne (314/444-3379) Local Sales Management Team
KMOV-TV, 1 Memorial Drive, St. Louis, MO 63l02
The Sales Executive will meet or exceed sales objectives of the assigned territory. This includes doing hands on direct selling to prospects within the assigned territory. The Sales Executive is a critical position for the company, providing forward momentum to the growth of the business. The Sales Executive will play an integral role in the success and development of the company’s sales team. This position reports to the Regional Sales Director.
• Meet and exceed set sales quotas.
• Develop a sales plan that will deliver 50% market penetration and then execute against that plan.
• Conduct monthly sales plan review with your Regional Sales Director to stay on target to deliver 50% market penetration via ramp of 3 new sales per month.
• Drive prospecting within market.
• Visit each client a minimum of once per month and ideally twice to ensure dealership needs are being met.
• Manage a complex, software solution sale with a 3 week launch cycle; move the sale through the entire sales process ending after the transition to Professional Services.
• Be well informed about current industry trends and be able to talk intelligently about the auto industry
• Prepare written presentations, reports and price quotations.
• Drive contract negotiations.
• Manage sales pipeline.
• Demonstrate ability to upsell and sell additional products/services into existing clients.
• Define and execute territory sales plan.
• Develop positive relationships with other employees in Customer Support & Account Management, Operations, and Professional Services and other departments as needed.
KMOV is an equal opportunity employer.