Authorities blame fireworks for OFallon, Missouri house fire - KMOV.com

Authorities blame fireworks for OFallon, Missouri house fire

Posted: Updated:
By Afton Spriggs By Afton Spriggs
By Afton Spriggs By Afton Spriggs
By Afton Spriggs By Afton Spriggs
By Afton Spriggs By Afton Spriggs
(KMOV) -- Firefighters were called to the scene of a house fire overnight in O’Fallon, Missouri.
 
The flames broke out around 11:00 p.m. at a house on the corner of Winter Park Court and Winter Haven Drive.
 
Firefighters say someone put fireworks in a trash can and that caught the home’s garage on fire.
 
The homeowners were in the house at the time, but everyone was able to get out safely.

Powered by Frankly