Officials: Space heater may be to blame for apartment fire - KMOV.com

Officials: Space heater may be to blame for apartment fire

(KMOV)-- Firefighters believe a space heater was to blame for a fire in an apartment in north St. Louis.

This happened around 11 a.m. in the 4700 block of McMillan.

Authorities said the fire started in the bedroom, possibly by a space heater by the bed.

A mother and two children lived there, but were not at home at the time. The mother had left for work and taken the kids to daycare.

 

 

Powered by Frankly