ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – Fire crews in west St. Louis County are blaming problems with appliances for a call out to the Christian Brothers College High School overnight.
According to Monarch fire, fire crews responded to the school for a fire alarm and found the building filled with a smoky haze but no fire.
Crews ventilated the building and found something wrong with the washer and dryer.
The school will dismiss at 12:25 p.m. Friday because some of the chemicals got into the kitchen and the school cannot serve lunch, according to school officials.
No one was injured in the incident.
The school is not expected to be affected.